Ethon- 5K Run Guidelines
- No registration fee.
- Online Registration form can be filled through the QR Code / link and last date of submission is 25-1-2019 up to 3:30p.m.
- Spot registration is on 26-1-2019 from 6:00a.m to 6:30a.m. Further registrations after 6:30a.m will not be entertained.
- Participants registered through online and spot registrations should produce their school ID / age proof without fail at the registration counter on 26-1-2019.
Schedule on 26-1-2019:
- On spot registrations and Verification of the ID / age proof from 6:00a.m to 6:30a.m.
- Event starts at 6:30a.m with Zumba session and ends with Flag Hoisting by 8:30a.m.
- There will be pit points arranged at the designated route. All the participants are expected to collect the token at the Pit points and reach the final destination.
- Umpire / Judge’s decision is final.
- Clean-up of 1km road designated by GHMC followed by Sapling plantation.
Categories for the Run:
- Age group of 6 – 12 (Boys & Girls )– 1K Run
- Age group of 13- 16 (Boys & Girls ) – 3K Run
- Above 16 – 5K Run
- Coach/Parent / Teacher should escort their respective students /children.
- Participants should arrange their own transport to commute to the venue.
- Participants should come in sports attire ( T- shirt & short/ )
- Running bare foot is not allowed.
- Participants need to carry their own equipment/accessories. Epistemo will not be responsible for the loss of any material.
- Pit point locations are mentioned in the route map shared along with the registration form for your reference.
- First-aid- kits & Ambulance will be arranged for any medical emergency
- Water points will be available at the pit points.
- Participation certificates will be given to all participants.
- Please feel free to contact Event Convener Ms. Kanaka Durga @ 9949203337
Mr.Prasad @ 6303398433 for more information.