Epistemo Global School offers rewarding careers in teaching and non teaching positions. We are looking for highly imaginative, confident individuals who are eager to learn, adapt themselves according to different learning capability, styles of students and constantly work towards developing themselves. Good communication, inter personal skills and patience are a must, motivational and organizational skills are desirable.
Professional development :
Epistemo recognizes that teachers are facilitators.They have access to numerous professional development opportunities to sharpen their existing skills and to cultivate new ones. We recruit trained personnel passionate to innovate, work together towards the goal of collaborative, cohesive and wholesome education.
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
In-school workshops provide our departments with the opportunity to train their entire staff on the school premises, and to focus upon select program issues and strategies.In addition to organizing subject-specific workshops, run by industry experts we also provide a platform to our own teachers to promote their presentation skills and train their colleagues.
We encourage our teachers to participate in innovative and certified online professional development workshops.
Guest lectures :
Epistemo has invited luminaries in the field of education to address our teachers about the latest in teaching practices and standards of a global education and make them ready to propagate the 21st centuary skills.
Walk in interviews on 22 Aug 2018 & 23 Aug 2018
- Business Development Managers – 2+ Years Experience
- Business Development Executives – MBA Freshers
- Admission Manager – 2+ Years Experience
- Counsellors – MBA Freshers – Preferred Women Candidates
- Parent Relation Executives – MBA Freshers – Preferred Women Candidates
- Tele Callers – Any Graduate – Preferred Women Candidates
- Content Writer – 2+ Years Experience
- Front Office Executives – Any Graduate – Preferred Women Candidates
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org