The process of admission into Epistemo is simple and hassle free. Please contact the Parent Relations team for any help or clarification required at any given point in time.
- The admissions open in the month of November for the next academic year.
- Admission in all classes is based upon vacancy and interaction with the child, except for Nursery.
- Parents seeking admission are required to fill the enquiry form to initiate the process. They may choose to meet the Parent Relations Team for an appointment for a one- to- one counselling session.
- Age criteria are given in the table below.
|CLASS||Minimum Age (as of April 30th of the academic year)|
|NURSERY||2 years 6 months|
|PP1||3 years 6 months|
|PP2||4 years 6 months|
|Grade – 1||5 years 6 months|
- Admission will be granted on first come first served basis.
- Interaction with the student is mandatory for admission in any grade and is carried out by a team of teachers on working days during school hours. Based on the interaction, admission may be granted to the student. However, it is confirmed only after completion of relevant formalities.
- In-person interaction is preferred for better understanding and smooth processing, however, a Skype interaction can be arranged in case of outstation / overseas learners.
- School believes in the Right to Education, and no discrimination is made on the basis of caste, creed or religion.
- The fee structure is proportionate with the facilities and services provided.
- Enquiry form follows.
A CBSE school convenient for people located in
Tellapur, Gachibowli, Nanakramguda, Hitec City, Chanda Nagar, Lingampally, Gopanpally, Kondapur, Nallagandla, Miyapur, Madhapur, Beerumguda, BHEL, JNTU, Hafeezpet, Madinaguda